21 BEHAVIOR BASED "TOOLBOX" TALKS FOR YOUR USE
Safety “Tool Box” talks provide an excellent means for the
proper training and documentation to safeguard against the hazards that
can exist at any workplace.
Safety Bob is pleased to offer the following 21 behavior-based safety
“Tool Box” talks for you to use at your workplace. Click on
the title below to access the safety talk desired. Good luck with your
- Common Sense & Accident Prevention Go Hand
- Horseplay and Safety Don't Mix
- A “Can-Do” Attitude – Can
Get You Killed!
- What’s Similar about 8 out of Every 10
- Why Do Some Workers Act Like Children When it
Comes to Safety?
- Shortcuts Can Be Killers
- What Really is a “Near Miss” –
and What We Should Do About It
- Let’s Talk About Seatbelts
- Safety is Important Around the Home Too
- Working Safely Sometimes Means Making the “Hard
- Too Many Excuses – Too Many Accidents
- They’re not Really Accidents
- It’s What Happens When the Supervisor’s
Not Around That’s Really Important
- What Would OSHA Do?
- The More Routine the Task … The “Bigger”
the Safety Risk?
- Your Attitude Toward Safety Can Make all the
- Critical Event Safety; What Will You Do at
that Critical Moment?
- PPE – And What it “Says”
About Your Safety Program
- The Four Horsemen of the (Safety) “Apocalypse”
- How Safe Do You Work… When You Know No
One is Looking?
- Conscience-Driven Safety-Let Your Conscience
be Your Guide to Working Safely
Safety Bob can assist you with your company’s safety training program,
including a more comprehensive safety “Tool Box” talks program.
Click here for more information.